LYF Jio F120B EFS File For IMEI Repair | Fix Baseband / Network Issue
LYF Jio F120B EFS File For IMEI Repair | Fix Baseband / Network IssueIf you are a mobile technician and searching for the LYF Jio F120B EFS File Or QCN file for repair IMEI and unknown baseband problem? If yes then you have landed on right place. Today we will share you LYF Jio F120B EFS File Or QCN File. Do you have to use QPST to back up QCN? In this sophisticated era, you can use another tool to do it. There are too many tools you can use to back up the EFS partition to be a QCN file. All of them work similarly, so in this post, I only introduced one software called QPST.
What is EFS?
How will you lose the EFS folder?As far as I knew, you always lose your EFS by mistaken operations. For example, flash ROMs or wipe data using an incorrect method. Even wrong power on & off ways like taking out the battery to force shutdown as starting could corrupt your EFS, too. Rooting and flashing ROMs usually have no influence on EFS data, but you know everything can happen in the real world. There are some ways you can check whether your EFS folder is lost: inputting *#06# on dialler, going to settings/about phone/status or checking mac address.
Download LYF Jio F120B EFS File, QCN File, and Other FilesEFS_Jio_F220B_LYF-F220B-003-01-26-110119QLM IMEI REPAIR Tool_B19_V.0.01UMT Dongle Qfire V4.1 Setup
How To Repair LYF Jio F120B IMEI – Fix IMEI Blank Problem After Flash:QLM IMEI REPAIR Tool is another Qualcomm IMEI tool, especially for Jio keypad Qualcomm mobiles you can use this tool to repair LYF Jio F120B Imei.
- First, you all to need to write EFS with Qcfire or any other tool like miracle infinity (be carefully backup your original efs first) (Download From Above Links)
- After Write Efs Just Reset Partial efs with Qcfire Same as image
- Download and extract QLM IMEI REPAIR Tool
- Run QLM IMEI REPAIR Tool.
- Connect LYF Jio F120B mobile with pc via working USB cable [ No need to press any key]
- Device Must Be in Power ON Condition
- Check “COM PORT” section. It will detect the available COM PORT,
- Write original IMEI of your Jio F120B and type them in IMEI1 & IMEI2 tab.
- Click on “Write IMEI” button and it will show green “DONE” message.
- remove USB Cable and reboot your phone