Xiaomi Mi A1 Speaker Ways Loudspeaker Jumper Solution
This is the Xiaomi Mi A1 Solution for not working ringer or buzzer problem. The solution below provides the connection line paths of the speaker on the Mi A1 PCB board. Our previous solution is Xiaomi Redmi Go QCN File For IMEI Repair.
Xiaomi Mi A1 (2018) is one of the latest smartphones to be a part of MIseries. It also happens to be the first smartphone from the Korean giant to sport a triple camera set up at the back. We would expect a phone from the MI series to be the first to get new high-end features, so it’s quite surprising to see an A-series model getting such attention.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Speaker Problems
- No Sound in Redmi Note 5 Pro Buzzer.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons of Xiaomi Mi A1 Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of buzzer, however this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Speaker Ways Problem Hardware Solution
Here are the Xiaomi Mi A1 speaker ways and its jumper solution check continuity using a multimeter.
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is a cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
- Restart your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your currently active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
- T6 screwdriver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.