QCN File For Vivo Y95  IMEI Repair Download Vivo Y95 QCN file from the download section and learn how to repair Vivo Y95 IMEI or unknown baseband error? If you are unable to call from your device or it is showing no network in phone then dial *#06# and check IMEI.
Reasons may be different for Vivo Y95 invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Xiaomi Redmi Go IMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Vivo Y95  IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Vivo Y95 Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Vivo Y95 after flash? No root required and no premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Vivo Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Pre-Requiems To Restore IMEI On Vivo Y95
- Charge the device approx 80%
- Don’t forget to take the backup of the device before going to apply any changes on the device.
- Do it on your own risk.
- Download tools and files to repair Vivo Y95 IMEI number [ Check Download Section]
Download Vivo Y95 QCN File, IMEI Repair tool and Other Files
Step01 : Generate QCN File For Vivo Y95 Mobile
Run “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “Redmi 6 Pro QCn File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Step02 Write Or Repair Redmi Y1 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
- Enablr diag port by using *#558# Code.
- Quality Verification Test
- Select Debugging Port.
- Now diag port will enable check device manager and install Qualcomm diag drivers (Qualcomm HS-USB diag 901D port will appear)
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
if the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.