Nokia 150 Power Key Ways On-OFF Button Problem Solution
One of the most common issues that are found in Nokia 150 is its power button problem. The reason for this problem could be anything. This could either be due to water damage or just the basic wear and tear. In the case of basic wear and tear, power button losses its Springiness hence you need to press it harder than usual for it to make it work for you or it could either fail completely.
If you are facing power button problem in Nokia 150 diagrams in this article can help. Continue with the following troubleshooting solutions and establish bridges necessary for the points that have been damaged.
Besides that, a problem in the power button might also cause your phone to restart at times, which becomes very much annoying and it troubles you to the masses.
In the following lines you will get to know about Nokia 150 power button problems as well as their solutions:
Nokia 150 Power Button Problem Hardware Solution
Here is the hardware solution for Nokia 150 power button ways problem:
- When it comes to hardware, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder the power button strip and check its onboard connector for any loose contacts.
- If the above method not working replace the new power button strip.
- Check power switch connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the on/off switch + or – track missing then make a jumper.
Nokia 150 Problems
- Nokia 150 power button becomes stiff.
- The power button becomes unresponsive.
- For Nokia 150 power button problem there is no workaround the method, however, you can try using a pin and move it all around the Nokia 150 power button, as this might be able to take away some stiffness from your power button.
- Star Screw Driver.
- Plastic Separation Tool.
- Soldering Station.
- Track wire