Download Xiaomi Mi 9 QCN File – Repair IMEI Or Baseband
Download Xiaomi Mi 9 QCN file from the download section and learn how to repair Mi 9 MEI or unknown baseband error? If you are unable to call from your device or it is showing no network in the phone then dial *#06# and check IMEI status of your device.
Reasons may be different for Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 9 invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Xiaomi Mi 9 IMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Here in this guide, we will use the QCN rebuilder tool and QFIL tool to flash IMEI on Xiaomi Mi 9 mobile. No need to use any professional tool to fix Xiaomi Mi 9 null IMEI problem. Free Xiaomi Pocophone F1 QCN file and rebuilder tool is enough to fix Xiaomi Mi 9 IMEI issue.
To fix invalid IMEI on Xiaomi Mi 9 we are adding the working QCN file for Xiaomi Mi 9with the IMEI repair tutorial.
Xiaomi Mi 9 IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Xiaomi Mi 9 after flash? No root required and no premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Xiaomi Mi 9 Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Pre-Requiems To Restore IMEI On Xiaomi Mi 9
- Charge the device approx 80%
- Don’t forget to take the backup of the device before going to apply any changes on the device.
- Do it on your own risk.
- Download tools and files to repair Xiaomi Mi 9 IMEI number [ Check Download Section]
Download Xiaomi Mi 9 File, and Other Files
Step01: Generate QCN File For Xiaomi Mi 9 Mobile
Run “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “Pocophone F1Cn File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Step02 Write Or Repair Xiaomi Mi 9 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.