QCN File For Redmi Note 8 Repair IMEI & Unknown Baseband
Redmi Note 8 QCN file download from here. If you are the owner of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Qualcomm android smartphone and now getting any null IMEI or unknown baseband error then you have to repair Redmi Note 8 IMEI. Otherwise, it will show no network in your device and you can’t make call from your device.
To fix invalid IMEI in Redmi Note 8, we are adding the working QCN file for Redmi Note 8 with IMEI repair tutorial. Simply follow the tutorial as it is as shown below and restore original IMEI on Redmi Note 8 within few steps. No need to use any professional tool to repair IMEI in Redmi Note 8 mobile. Let’s see “how to solve invalid IMEI problem in Redmi Note 8 without box?
Redmi Note 8 Qcn File For
1. No service problem fix.
2. Imei problem fix.
3. Network unlock problem fix.
4. After flash no service fix.
Redmi Note 8 IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Redmi Note 8Using IMEI Tool For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Redmi Note 8 after flash? No root required and no any premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Redmi Note 8 Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Redmi Note 8 QCN File, and Other Files
How To: Redmi Note 8 IMEI Repair Using QCN FileThere are so many methods and tools are available to repair IMEI of any Qualcomm devices. But every IMEI repair tool and files depends on their chipset version.
Steps To Write Or Repair Redmi Note 8IMEI NumberRun “Rebuilder tool” on pc >> “Open File” >> Browse “Redmi Note 8 QCN File” >>> “Replace IMEI with original IMEI Number” >> Click “Rebuild” button and save new QCN file on pc.
Step02 Write Or Repair Redmi Note 8 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
adb devices su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. * #9090#, *#*#13491#*#*, *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.