Vivo Y53 Backlight Ways – LCD Light Problem Jumper Solution
This post explains Vivo Y53 Display Light or Backlight Problem and Solution – How to Solve Light or LED Fault in Vivo Y53 Phone. When at your shop you got any Vivo Y53 phone repairing LCD light not working problem solution so, first of all, you just check out display break or not in the some cases maybe possibility this place that because in the new Samsung mobile phone if they normally damage of display so you do not get any graphic so please make sure and fully check display break or not.
If Vivo Y53 not get the display light we have given the jumper solution and full details what will be designing the display light way where is display section how to find the display light problem solution we have given in this image if you have not to get display light or no display light so it will help to repair that
Vivo Y53 Backlight Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Vivo Y53 display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Vivo Y53 Backlight Ways – Display Light Problem Jumper:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
How To Repair Vivo Y53 Display Light Problem?
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.