Here we will show you the tested and working Oppo F17 CPH2095 UFS ISP Pinout by using this pinout you can do UFS chip Programming Flashing remove Oppo F17 user lock FRP reset, write UFS dump and many more.
You can easily get the Oppo F17 CPH2095 UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Oppo F17 by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Oppo F17 UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip UFS bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Oppo F17 Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only one box in the market which support the UFS chip. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
Oppo F17 CPH2095 UFS ISP Pinout Image
- Oppo F17 with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Oppo F17 FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “Main UFS” tab
- Then Click on Connect EasyJtag UFS.
- Go to Tool Tab And select Oppo Password Reset.
Video Guide to Find Drill Oppo F17 ISP PinOUT:
Other Ways to Enter EDL Mode on Oppo F17
Follow the instruction below carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency Download Mode)
By Shorting Hardware Test Points
In that case, you’re left with only one option, which is to short the test points on your device’s mainboard.
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of the phone
- Short the 2 test points on your device’s mainboard
- And then plug the USB into your PC
- Once your Qualcomm Android device has entered EDL mode, you can connect it to the PC and use tools like QPST or QFIL to flash firmware files to unbrick or restore stock ROM.
Using Adb Mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
Note: It’s just to understand that EDL mode flashing is a universal method for all Huawei devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use the EDL boot command but problem is that nowadays edl command doesn’t work for all the latest Huawei smartphones. So the test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Vivo phone into edl mode using test terminals.