Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Test Point ISP EMMC PinOUT to Remove Pattern Lock, FRP, And Flashing, Dead Boot Repair
In this post, we will show you the real image of the ISP pinout and test point for the Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F. By using the Test point PinOUT, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, or reset user data on your device via UFi Box or any other tool.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Pattern Lock and FRP:You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Samsung M11 or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Test Point – ISP EMMC PinOUTHow To Find Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy M11 Qualcomm USB Drivers” on windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Test Point
- Install stock ROM on.
- Flash without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Samsung Logo.