By using the Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F EMMC ISP PinOUT, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, Remove MDM Passcode Lost Mode (Device Lock, No Downloads Mode, No Recovery), and Remove FRP Direct by Easy Jtag Plus Or UFI Box. In this guide, we will show you the tested and working image of the UFS pinout and test point for the Samsung Galaxy M12.
Remove Pattern Lock, Screen Lock, Finger Lock in Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F with UFI Box you can easily solve with this method if you are fresher technician or experienced technician in android software related if the error occurs of USB not recognized then your USB is not working. if a battery is not charged, your USB socket will not properly work and you will fail in this method. if any issues please write your questions in the comment box I will try my best to help you.
You can easily get the Samsung SM-M217F ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung M12 by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy M12 features a 6.7-inch IPS panel with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Yes, we don’t get an AMOLED panel here. For processing, we have Samsung’s very own Exynos 850, which is built on an 8nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and four Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. We get Android 10 out of the box with One UI 3.0 running on top of it.
We get a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. At the rear, there is a 13MP sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. Coming to the front, we get a single 8MP camera for selfies. Both the front and the rear setup is limited to 1080p video recording.
There are two variants of the phone when it comes to RAM and internal storage. The base variant has 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage, and the higher variant has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is a dedicated slot for storage expansion too, Powering all this up is a 6,000 mAh cell, that will support 15W fast charging.
What is Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip eMMC or eMCP bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to an eMMC or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy M12 ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F FRP Lock Using UFI Dongle:
- Run the UFi Box software.
- Check “Direct eMMC (ISP)”
- Now, Click on Identify eMMC. It will recognize your device by the software to take further
- Go to the User Partition tab, and click on the Special Task. Select Factory reset from the list of options.
- Put away all the connections and assemble your phone back to its previous condition. Turn on your phone and enjoy