Hello, mobile technicians in this post we share the latest solution of Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F Backlight ways and Display light problem jumper full LCD ways display connection line paths in case you are going to troubleshoot display problems such as blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues by the users.
- Display Light not Working.
- Display Light Circuit Damage.
What Is An Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F LCD Backlight or Display?
To start with, an LCD is the digital display interface of your phone, it is the interactive part where you see what goes on as you operate or tap on an icon, watch a video, play music or games, etc. When the LCD (liquid crystal display) is faulty or damaged, you one won’t be able to enjoy it as before. This is where the LCD backlight comes in, the backlight is a series of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) well arranged and suited in the screen layers to give illumination to the LCD screen.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F LCD Backlight Ways Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F backlight problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged.
You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector.
If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Following are some of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F Display Light problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy A03 Core A032F Lcd Backlight Problems:
Here are some useful steps that are required for the faulted LCD light mobile repairing. You need to follow these steps for the perfect mobile repair. All steps are used as the general mobile repairing.
- Try to test current on the display Lights pins. If the display links are broken or missing.
- You can make a direct jumper by the image diagram above.
- For the display connector repairing. You need to start first from the motherboard connector then display the panel strip connector and last LED connector at the backside of the panel.
- The jumper and LED lights are working fine but the LED current is missing. In this case, You need to fix this issue from the Lights controller section.
- There could be a separate section or build-on power chip. In separate section of LED lights controller. There could be lights current filter chip or transistor for a auto switching.
- The auto switch may help to refuse battery life. The display lights are the major things that can drain the battery fast. To learn more for the display lights auto-switching. Any way let we go to the point of mobile repairing by steps.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Note: Every repairing solution posted here was tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.