In this guide, we will show you the real image of the Isp pinout and test point for the Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F . By using the Testpoint, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, Remove MDM Lost Mode (Device Lock, No Downloads Mode, No Recovery), and Remove FRP Direct by UFS.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F Pattern Lock and FRP:You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Samsung Galaxy M22 or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F Test Point – Boot Samsung M22 Into Download Mode:How To Find Samsung Galaxy A03 A035F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F MTK USB Drivers” on windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F Test Point
- Install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy M22 M225F without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Samsung Galaxy M22 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Samsung Logo.