Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F Test Point to Remove Pattern, FRP And Flashing | MTK Download Mode
As a mobile technician, if you have a Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F smartphone that has been bricked by a customer, has a lost pattern lock, or is unable to verify the Google account after a hard reset, this guide will be useful in helping you bypass these issues quickly. The guide will provide instructions on how to remove MDM Lost Mode, including device lock, no download mode, and no recovery.
A test point, also known as a “download point” or “MTK test point,” is a specific set of points on a MediaTek (MTK) device’s circuit board that allows communication between the device and a computer. These points are typically used by technicians and engineers to troubleshoot and reprogram the device’s firmware, but they can also be used to bypass lock screens or to root the device. It is important to note that accessing test points can be dangerous and may void the device’s warranty. It is also important to have knowledge of what you are doing before attempting to access test points.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F Pattern Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode:
How To Find Samsung Galaxy A13 A137FTest Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F MTK USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F mobile using any tool.
Uses of Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A13.
- Flashing Samsung a13 without unlocking the bootloader (bootloader unlocking permission not required)
- Recovering a dead Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F by flashing firmware
Installing stock ROM easily if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or is stuck on the Samsung logo.
What is Screen Lock for Samsung Galaxy A13 A137F:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why do we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks. or If your device shows too many attempts to unlock pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.