Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F/M ISP PinOUT, Test Point to Remove Pattern Lock, FRP, And Flashing Dead Boot Repair
Samsung Galaxy A04 is a budget-friendly device. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a MediaTek Helio P35 processor, and 3GB of RAM. It also has a triple camera setup on the back, consisting of a 13-megapixel main camera, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 5-megapixel ultrawide camera. It is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and runs Android 10 operating system with Samsung’s One UI on top. This tutorial will show you the tested image of the Samsung Galaxy A04 ISP Pinout.
Remove Pattern Lock, Screen Lock, and Finger Lock in Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F/M with UFI Box. You can easily solve this with this method if you are a fresher technician or experienced technician in Android software if the error occurs of USB not recognized, then your USB is not working. if a battery is not charged, your USB socket will not properly work, and you will fail in this method. if any issues, please write your questions in the comment box I will try my best to help you.
You can easily get the Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy A04 by following the full guide below, along with images. Using the ISP Pinout, you can bypass the FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication with a target chip without needing to remove it. This method’s main advantage is the possibility of communicating with a target chip, eMMC or eMCP, bypassing the CPU. It brings higher data extraction speed than JTAG, but it requires excellent soldering skills. ISP, applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to an eMMC or eMCP flash memory chip to download a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out, and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will be required to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, connect the USB cable to the phone to the computer.
Samsung Galaxy A04 A045F repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. Those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware and not showing booting on-screen. You need those boxes for boot repair. For some brands, not possible to lock remove a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock. This really supports removing locks.
How to Use UFS Pinout using Easy JTag
- Download the Easy Jtag
- Find the PinOUT/Test Point on your device (refer to the image above to find the test point)
- follow the software guidelines. You can even use the Z3X Samsung Tool Pro