Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F Test Point | Reboot to EDL Mode 9008
This guide is useful for those who have the Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F smartphone. If you have encountered issues such as a bricked device, forgotten pattern lock, or unable to verify your Google account after a hard reset, it can help you bypass those issues quick.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235FPattern Lock and FRP:There are various methods and tools that can be used to remove the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and pattern lock from a Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F. Some of the tools that can be used include EFT Dongle, UMT Dongle, Octopus FRP Tool, and MRT Key Tool. Additionally, you can boot the device in emergency download mode by shorting the test point to the ground and connecting a USB cable. This can allow you to access the device and perform the necessary steps to remove the lock.
Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F Test Point – Boot Samsung A032F Into EDL Mode:How To Find Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy A23 SM-A235F Qualcomm USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung A235F Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A23 mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy A23 A235F Test Point
- Unbricking the device: If the device is bricked or stuck in a bootloop, the test point can be used to flash firmware and recover the device.
- Bypassing FRP (Factory Reset Protection): If you forget your Google account login after a factory reset, you can use the test point to bypass the FRP and regain access to your device.
- Removing Pattern lock: If you forget your pattern lock, you can use the test point to remove it and regain access to your device.
- Flashing custom firmware: The test point can be used to flash custom firmware on the device, allowing you to customize and enhance the device’s performance and features.
- Debugging and testing: The test point can be used for debugging and testing the device’s hardware and software, allowing developers and technicians to troubleshoot and fix issues.