Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-S115DL Pattern Lock and FRP:There are various methods and tools that can be used to remove the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and pattern lock from a Samsung Galaxy A11. Some of the tools that can be used include EFT Dongle, UMT Dongle, Octopus FRP Tool, and MRT Key Tool. Additionally, you can boot the device in emergency download mode by shorting the test point to the ground and connecting a USB cable. This can allow you to access the device and perform the necessary steps to remove the lock.
Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-S115 Test Point – Boot Samsung A032F Into EDL Mode:How To Find Samsung Galaxy A11F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-S115 Qualcomm USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung A11 Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A11 mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy A23 A11 Test Point
- Reviving a bricked device through firmware flashing
- Overcoming FRP lockout after factory reset
- Unlocking the device after forgetting the pattern lock
- Installing custom firmware for improved performance and customization
- Debugging and testing hardware and software for issue resolution by technicians and developers.