If you’re facing issues while flashing firmware or removing the FRP lock on your Realme 6 Pro mobile, you may need to use the UFS ISP Pinout. This pinout helps to establish a direct connection with the UFS chip, which can be helpful for tasks like programming, flashing, and removing locks.
Using the Realme 6 Pro UFS ISP Pinout, you can easily reset user data, remove MDM lock, and bypass FRP lock. You’ll need an EasyJTAG Plus Box or another tool to use this pinout. Follow the steps below to get the UFS ISP Pinout connection for your device, along with images to guide you.
With the ISP Pinout connection, you can bypass FRP lock and reset user data with ease. Check out the full guide below to get started.
Realme 6 Pro UFS ISP Pinout Image
- Remove the rear case of your phone and unplug the motherboard from the battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Remove the screws holding the motherboard in place and carefully take it out, storing it somewhere safe.
- Cut through the steel cover on the motherboard to reveal the six eMMC pins: TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, RxOn.
- Take out the adapter from your UFI box, which should have the same pins as the ones you just located on the motherboard.
- Solder jumpers between the four pins on the motherboard and the adapter: TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, RxOn. Leave the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter into the UFI box and connect it to your computer.
- Reconnect the motherboard to the phone’s battery and connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
What is Realme 6 Pro UFS ISP PinOUT?
ISP stands for “In-System Programming”. It’s a method that allows communication with a device’s internal chips without removing them. This is faster than other methods like JTAG but requires advanced soldering skills. In forensics, ISP is used to download the complete memory contents of a device’s UFS or eMCP flash memory chip.
For repairing dead boot, flashing, removing FRP lock, or other issues on phones like the Realme 6 Pro, you can use the EasyJTAG Plus box. It’s the only box in the market that supports UFS chips. This box can help fix issues that occur after flashing the wrong firmware and can be used for boot repair. It can also remove locks like pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock for some brands of phones.
How to Use Realme 6 Pro UFS Pinout using Easy JTag
- Connect the Easy JTag box to your computer and launch the Easy JTag software.
- Connect the UFS storage device to the Easy JTag box using the UFS pinout. The pinout diagram for your particular device can usually be found online, or you can contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- In the Easy JTag software, select “UFS” from the list of interfaces in the “ISP” tab.
- Click on “Scan” to detect the UFS storage device connected to the Easy JTag box.
- Once the device is detected, you can use the “Read” and “Write” buttons to read and write data to the UFS storage device.
- When you are finished working with the UFS storage device, disconnect it from the Easy JTag box.