Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 2023.4.14.0 [No Auth Tool]
By using a modified version of the XiaoMiFlash Tool, you can complete the flashing process without having to spend money on expensive software. This updated tool allows you to easily update your Xiaomi device by booting it into EDL mode and connecting it to your computer. The modified version of the MiFlash Tool includes a range of new options that make it straightforward to use and highly efficient.
Without EDL authentication (no login necessary), the Xiaomi Mi flash tool This modified programme allows you to flash Mi mobile phones without logging into the official Xiaomi account and does not require Mi Authorization. With the help of this programme, you may remove the FRP (factory reset protection) lock from Xiaomi devices. To unlock the FRP lock on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, this flash tool has been tested, and it is effective.
For updating firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery, Xiaomi customers have long relied on the well-known flashing software MiFlash. It supports a wide variety of Xiaomi devices and is easy to use. It also supports CPUs from the SDM660, SDM710, and SDM845 generations.
This MiFlash SDM660 — SDM710 — SDM845 MiFlash tool’s ability to support flashing in EDL mode without requiring authentication is one of its distinguishing qualities. The programme functions flawlessly without a login if you are trying to flash the device but there is no login information. EDL mode is a lower-level flashing mode that enables firmware flashing even if the device is bricked or not starting.
Features Of Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 2023.4.14.0
- Free auth bypass (EDL Mobile)
- No need for a password
- No need credit balance or activation
- Free unlock EDL Auth device and flash
- Downgrade or upgrade without any risk
- Only need to boot the device in EDL mode
- Free release for all GSM Users
What’s New :- Added EDL Auth-Supported Devices
- Redmi Note 9 4G / Redmi 9T (lime)
- Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo)
- Redmi Note 8T (willow)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
- Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip)
- Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet)
- Redmi Note 7 (lavendar)
- Mi 8 (dipper)
- Mi 8 Lite (platina)
- Mi 8 SE(srius)
- Mi 8 EE(equuleus)
- Mi 8 Pro/UD(ursa)
- Mi 9 SE (grus)
- Mi CC9 (pyxis)
- Mi CC9E (laurus)
- Mi 6X (wayne)
- Mi Max 3 (nitrogen)
- Mi 5X (tiffany)
- Mi A2 Lite (daisy)
- Redmi 6 Pro (sakura)
- Redmi 7A (pine)
- Redmi 8 (olive)
- Redmi 8A (olivelite)
- Redmi 8 Pro/DUAL (olivewood)
- Redmi S2 (ysl)
How To Use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 2023.4.14.0 [No Auth Tool]
- To use the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified to flash your Xiaomi device, follow these simple steps:
- Download the correct Fastboot ROM for your device and extract it to your PC.
- Download and unzip the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified.
- Install the tool by running the ” XiaoMiFlash.exe ” file from the folder.
- Click on “Browse” and select the Fastboot ROM file.
- Connect your device to pc in fastboot mode by pressing the volume down button and power key to boot the device.
- Check that the device is connected to the tool interface.
- Select the appropriate flashing option from the three available options.
- Finally, Click on ” Flash ” and the tool is starting to flash your device and removed all locks and upgrades.
- Reboot your device and finalize the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool 2023.4.14.0:
File Name: Mi_Flash_Tool 2023.4.14.0.zip
Size: 76. 91 MB
Compatibility: Windows 10/7/8/7
System architecture supported: 32-bit and 64-bit
How To Flash Your Mobile Using This Program?
- Turn off your internet connection before using this program.
- Turn off your device and reboot into the EDL (emergency download) mode.
- After that connect your device to the computer, When your device is connected successfully a Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 (COM PORT With any number) appears in the device manager.
- Run the Mi Flash Tool “XiaoMiFlash.exe” setup file.
- Place the flash file on the computer desktop and select the flash file folder directory in this tool.
- Choose the “Clean All & Lock” option, Click on refresh and then click on Flash Button.