Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B UFS ISP Pinout | Test Point
Are you trying to flash or remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy M52 5G mobile but getting a working solution? If yes that means you need to use Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B UFS ISP Pinout Because of this, your tools are showing errors during the stock firmware flashing, Remove Locks and FRP.
By using this pinout you can do UFS chip Programming Flashing remove Samsung Galaxy M52 user lock FRP reset, write UFS dump, MDM lock remove. here you will get the direct connection of SSamsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B UFS ISP Pinout and its Ways,
You can easily get the UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip UFS bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only box in the market that supports the UFS chip. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B UFS ISP Pinout Image
- First, remove the rear case from your phone, then disconnect the motherboard from the battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- After that, unscrew the motherboard and carefully remove it, placing it in a secure location.
- On the motherboard, identify the six eMMC pins, which are TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn. These pins are located beneath a steel covering that needs to be cut through to reveal them.
- Retrieve the UFI box and remove the adapter from it. This adapter features the same pins mentioned in the previous step.
- Use jumper wires to solder the four pins (TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn) between the motherboard and the adapter. Leave the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them.
- Insert the adapter into the UFI box and connect the box to your computer.
- Reconnect the motherboard to the phone’s battery and attach the USB cable to the phone, then connect it to your computer.
- Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung Galaxy M52 SM-M526B FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “UFS” tab
- Then Click on “Identify UFS Chip.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Preset Select Persistent
- Now Click on Erase LUN0 Data
What Is Samsung Galaxy M52 M526B UFS Chip?
Universal Flash Storage (UFS), which is available on the Samsung Galaxy M52 M526B, is a cutting-edge, high-performance interface created for computer and mobile devices like smartphones and tablets where low power consumption is required.
The main distinctions between the newer eUFS/UFS Card and the older eMMC/SD cards based on signalling design are the fast speeds and low power serial interface with excellent reliability of the former.
Due to the UFS’s excellent performance and dependability, Samsung has witnessed market adoption. By providing a variety of cutting-edge UFS lineups, Samsung will continue to meet the industry’s expanding storage needs, while also more fully meeting the rising need for cutting-edge memory solutions in other market areas.