In this post, we will show you how to bypass FRP and deactivate the Google account (Gmail) from your Samsung Galaxy A12 SM-A125F, A127W, and A125F phone.
In this post, we will have a Samsung Galaxy A12 or A125F? We have good news for you! The test point method makes removing the FRP lock, pattern lock, and pin lock on your Samsung Galaxy A125F easy. We know it can be hard to get rid of the password lock on the Samsung Galaxy A12, but we’ve found a way to make it easier. To get step-by-step help, read the guide below.
We tried this method and it works on the most recent version of Android. If you can’t remember your Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F’s Pattern lock, Password, or PIN lock, follow this guide to unlock the screen. We’ll show you a very easy way to unlock the Samsung Galaxy A12’s Pattern lock, but if you do it, you might lose all of your personal information, including photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and messages. This is because you will be hard-resetting your phone.
What is Screen Lock for Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F
FRP, or Factory Reset Protection, is the Android device’s security feature. When you sign in using your Google account, it is enabled by default on your device. When you reset your device, the FRP activates and requires you for your Google account credentials before you may use the device. It is a very useful security feature that stops unwanted individuals from accessing our gadgets. However, there is a concern from the perspective of the end-user.
Screen Lock protects your privacy on Android devices. There are several ways to turn on screen locks. If screen locks are turned on, the user must enter the correct password, pattern, or PIN to access the device again. Screen Lock lets you lock your device by pattern, password, or PIN. These days, face locks and fingerprint locks are also available in the screen locks menu.
Samsung Galaxy A12 A127F Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode:
Guide on how to enter Download Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A12 A127F using the Test Point method:
- Power off the device
- Carefully take off the back cover of the Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F that doesn’t work. You can find information online about how to disassemble the Samsung A125F at home.
- Be careful not to damage any internal parts when removing the back cover.
- Once you have successfully taken off the back cover, begin by removing the battery. It is important to remember that you do not need the battery to get into download mode.
- For the Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F, you can now get to the EDL mode or test point. You can use these to FRP Bypass and remove the pattern lock.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F FRP:
You can use the Chinese Miracle-2 MTK, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, or MRT key tool to remove the FRP and pattern lock on your Samsung Galaxy A12. You can also try other tools. To put your phone into emergency download mode, use the above test point. Disconnect the battery short test point to the ground and put the USB cable in the pc.
Remove Samsung Galaxy A12 A125F FRP Using Unlock Tool
- Start up the UnlockTool software.
- Click on SAMSUNG.
- Select the SECURITY tab.
- Choose the model A12 A125F A125M A125N A125U.
- Navigate to the BROM/EDL option.
- After that, press BROM ERASE FRP.
- Use the test point above to connect the phone.
You can successfully bypass FRP on your Samsung A12 SM-A125F by using the UnlockTool. This will give you back access to your device. Be careful and carefully follow the steps to make sure the FRP bypass process goes smoothly.