Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS ISP PinOUT | Test Point
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, and you can’t seem to find a way to flash it or remove the FRP lock? Using the Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS ISP Pinout might be a good idea if this is the case. Thus, issues occur while attempting to flash the stock firmware, remove locks, or bypass factory reset protection using your tools.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G user lock FRP reset, writing a UFS dump, and erasing the MDM lock are all possible with the help of this pinout. You can find the Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS ISP Pinout and how to use it right here.
Following the full tutorial and pictures below, you can quickly get the UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B. You may bypass the FRP lock or reset user data on your device using the ISP Pinout with EasyJTAG Plus Box or any other tool. Check out the guide below.
What is Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming.”In-System Programming (ISP) lets you talk to a target chip without taking it out of the system. The major benefit of this method is that it lets you talk to a target chip UFS without going through the CPU. Compared to JTAG, it makes data extraction faster, but you must be very good at gluing. ISP in forensics is the process of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip to download the full memory data of a device.
Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only box in the market that supports the UFS chip. Those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware and not showing booting on-screen. You need those boxes for boot repair. For some brands, not possible to lock remove a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock. This supports the remove locks.
Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS ISP Pinout Image
- First, take your phone’s back cover off. Then, remove the battery, fingerprint reader, and camera from the motherboard.
- Unscrew the screws that hold the motherboard in place, carefully remove it, and put it in a safe place.
- Find the TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn pins for the eMMC on the device. You might have to cut through the steel cover to get to them.
- Get the UFI box, then take the adapter out of it. The pins on the adapter should be the same as the ones listed in the last step.
- Between the base and the adapter, use jumpers to connect the four pins (TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn). Leave the USB to power the VCC and VCCQ.
- Put the connector into the UFI box and connect the box to your computer.
- Connect the battery to the computer again. Then, connect the phone to your computer using the USB connection.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the device’s back panel and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “UFS” tab
- Then Click on “Identify UFS Chip.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Preset Select Persistent
- Now Click on Erase LUN0 Data
What Is Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B UFS Chip?
Samsung S21 5G SM-G991B Universal Flash Storage (UFS) is a high-performance link for computers and mobile devices like smartphones and tablets that need as little power as possible.
The main differences between eUFS/UFS Card and older signaling architecture-based eMMC/SD cards are that eUFS/UFS Card has a high-speed serial link that uses less power and is more reliable.
Because the UFS works well and is reliable, Samsung has been able to sell it in the mobile market. Samsung will continue to meet the industry’s growing storage needs by giving a variety of advanced UFS lineups. It will also better meet the growing demand for cutting-edge memory solutions in other markets.