You can easily get the ISP PinOUT connection of the Samsung Galaxy A10s SM-A107F by following the complete steps below.ISP PinOUT allows you to restore your stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, and reset user data via UFi Box. This guide will also show you how to reboot into 9008 EDL mode.
Z3x Samsung Tool, Easy JTag, and UFI Box can bypass Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F Fingerprint, pattern, and screen locks. It doesn’t matter how much knowledge you have of Android software; this method will make the problem disappear quickly. If you see the message “USB not recognized,” your USB doesn’t work. You can only use this method if your battery is fully charged and your USB port works properly. Remember to leave your questions in the comments; I will do my best to answer them.
To initiate communication with the EMMC chip on the Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F we must identify the Test Point. This is a specific location on the device’s PCB where we can establish a connection for ISP operations. By carefully examining the device’s schematics and conducting thorough research, we can pinpoint the Test Point and proceed towards further exploration.
What is Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F ISP Pinout?
The ISP EMMC PinOUT, or In-System Programming EMMC PinOUT, refers to the specific pin configuration on a device’s circuit board. It provides direct access to the embedded multimedia card (EMMC) storage, enabling read, write, and programming operations. For the Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F, locating and comprehending its ISP EMMC PinOUT is vital for advanced troubleshooting and repairs.
Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- The back case needs to be taken off of your phone. Next, disconnect the motherboard from the camera, fingerprint reader, and battery that are already there.
- Remove the motherboard’s screws, take it out, and store it somewhere safe.
- Find the six eMMC pins on your device. These are the pins: VCC, GND, Dat 0, CLK, and VCCQ. To get to them, you will have to cut through a steel cover.
- Get the adapter out of the UFI box. In the connector I talked about in the last step, you will see the same pins.
- There are four jumpers between the base and the adapter. You need to solder Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND. I left the VCC and VCCQ on the USB so it could turn them off.
Two of the greatest dongles on the market, the easy jtag plus and the ufi box, are required to fix a dead boot on a Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F, or any other brand of phone. When phones flash the wrong firmware, those boxes help them not show starting on the screen. For boot repair, you need those boxes. Some brands don’t let you remove locks like PIN, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM locks. This really allows you to remove locks.
How to Use UFS Pinout using Easy JTag
- Download the Latest Easy Jtag Setup From here
- Locate the PinOUT/Test Point on your device by looking at the image above.
- Make sure you follow the software guidelines. Alternatively, you can use the Z3X Samsung Tool Pro
Thank you for reading this guide on finding Samsung Galaxy A10s A107F.