In this guide, we have put up the download link for of X-Soft Tool v2.2 Latest Version which allows you to remove the FRP lock from Qualcomm Devices, Remove user lock read or remove pattern lock, Remove FRP protection from Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Xiaomi Devices.use the latest X-Soft Tool. This tool supports any Xiaomi Android device.
It also allows you to disable the Xiaomi MiCloud from the Xiaomi smartphone and tablets. Disable the Factory Mode (requires root) from the Android device, Flash Sideload, Remove the FRP protection from the Lenovo and Qualcomm devices, Remove the FRP protection from the Oppo, Vivo and Samsung devices.
Whats New in X-Soft Tool v2.2
– Factory Reset [User + Cache] via EDL Mode
– Remove User User Locks [4.x 5.x 6.x Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
– Remove Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
– Read Pattern Lock [Uncrypted Data] via EDL Mode
– Wipe Security [Xiaomi] via TWRP Mode
– Read,Write QCN via Diag Mode and FTM Mode
– Read Informations
– Remove FRP
– Factory Reset [Safe Mode] – Factory Reset [Deep Mode] – Remove Screen Locks
– Remove Pattern Lock
– Read Pattern Lock
– Wipe Security
– Read Security
– Write Security
– Read,Erase Partitions
EMMC [Xiaomi ISP Mode]
– Remove FRP onclick for 32 Models
– Remove Mi Account onclick for 32 Models
X-Soft Tool Supported Models List
X-Soft Tool v2.2 – Qualcomm Tool
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Platina
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Xiaomi Mi A2 Jasmine
Xiaomi Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi Mi Max 2S
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Xiaomi Redmi 3X
Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Xiaomi Redmi 4i
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi 7
Xiaomi Redmi 7A
Xiaomi Redmi 8A
Xiaomi Redmi K20
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
Xiaomi Redmi Y1
Xiaomi Redmi Y2
Xiaomi Redmi Y3
Xiaomi Redmi Go Tiare
– Repair IMEI [SPD] via ADB Root
– Patch Certificate [SPD] via ADB Root
X-Soft Tool Download Link
How To Use X-Soft Tool Tool:
Using this support X-Soft Tool tool is very easy.
- Any Xiaomi smartphone running on Qualcomm or MediaTek chipset.
- A PC/Laptop
- A USB Cable
-First, disable Antivirus/firewall protection from your desktop.
-Then download the X-Soft Tool Tool on your pc.
– Now Install the “X-Soft Too.EXE” to your pc,
-Then open the “X-Soft Tool”
- You need to boot your Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- To enter Fastboot mode, make sure your phone is turned off and press and hold the Volume up + Power button.
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- In TPS tool the apparatus state will show ADB style or Fastboot mode in green color after connecting the phone with PC.
All you need to do is install the X-Soft Tool. Then depending on what device you are using, you can use the various features it provides. You can see the image above. So, we hope this tool proves useful to you. Stay tuned to Mobilerdx.com to know about more such important tools.
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums ?