Here we’ll gonna share how you can find out the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Test Point ISP Pinout Boot into MTK Download mode to flash stock ROM. If you are thinking to install software on bootloader-locked Samsung Galaxy A013F mobile then you need to boot the device into emergency download mode. After that, you can flash it.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Pattern Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Samsung A22 or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
About Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core mobile was launched on 21st July 2020. The phone comes with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1480 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core runs Android Go Edition and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Test Point – ISP EMMC PinOUT
How To Find Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013FMTK USB Drivers” on windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F Test Point
- Install the firmware file on Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F.
- You can remove Pattern Lock using Test Point
- Repair IMEI and NVRAM using it
- Restore or Unbrick dead Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013F by flashing firmware.
- Easy to remove FRP lock or screen lock
What is Screen Lock for Samsung Galaxy A013F:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why do we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks.
If your device shows too many attempts to unlock pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.