Vivo Y33s PD2147 Test Point ISP EMMC PinOUT to Remove Pattern Lock, FRP, And Flashing, Dead Boot Repair
If you want to see where is the Vivo Y33s test point is located, follow the steps below. Then use them to enter the emergency download mode for performing various functions such as flashing the firmware, installing custom ROMS/Kernels, etc.you can use this test point in any box-like MRT, UFI, UMT, Medusa just shot gold point to the ground, and connect USB cable Despite it is an advanced method, some users still prefer to use this technique to bypass the need for the officially unlocked bootloader.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Vivo Y33s Pattern Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Vivo Y33s or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Vivo Y33s Test Point – ISP EMMC PinOUT
How To Find Vivo Y33s Test Point.
- Install “Vivo Y33s MTK USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove the back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Vivo Y33s Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Vivo Y33s mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Vivo Y33s Test Point
- Install stock ROM on.
- Flash without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission is not required.
- Recovery dead by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or the device is stuck on Samsung Logo.
What is Screen Lock for Vivo Y33s:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock is enabled then the user needs to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why do we need to Remove the Screen Lock?
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, and Pin locks. or If your device shows too many attempts to unlock the pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.