Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F Test Point – EDL 9008 Mode
By using the Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F Test Point, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, or reset user data on your device via UFi Box. In this guide, we will also guide you on how to reboot into MTK Download Mode.
If you want to see where is the Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F test point is located, follow the steps below. Then use them to enter the emergency download mode for performing various functions such as flashing the firmware, installing custom ROMS/Kernels, etc.you can use this test point in any box-like MRT, UFI, UMT, Medusa just shot gold point to the ground, and connect USB cable Despite it is an advanced method, some users still prefer to use this technique to bypass the need for the officially unlocked bootloader.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F Pattern Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F Test Point – ISP EMMC PinOUT
How To Find Samsung Galaxy S10 G973F Test Point.
- Install “Samsung Galaxy S10 MTK USB Drivers” on windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Samsung Galaxy S10 Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy S10 mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Samsung Galaxy S10 Test Point
- Install stock ROM on.
- Flash without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Samsung Logo.
Other Ways to Enter EDL Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10
Follow the instruction below carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency Download Mode)
By Shorting Hardware Test Points
In that case, you’re left with only one option, which is to short the test points on your device’s mainboard.
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open the back cover of the phone
- Short the 2 test points on your device’s mainboard
- And then plug the USB into your PC
- Once your Qualcomm Android device has entered EDL mode, you can connect it to the PC and use tools like QPST or QFIL to flash firmware files to unbrick or restore stock ROM.
Using Adb Mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
Note: It’s just to understand that EDL mode flashing is a universal method for all Samsung devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use the EDL boot command but problem is that nowadays edl command doesn’t work for all the latest Huawei smartphones. So the test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Vivo phone into edl mode using test terminals.