Find OnePlus 10 Pro EDL Mode PINOUT [OnePlus 10 Pro Test Points]
if you are a mobile technician and you get OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone? Then this guide will be useful to you. the customer has bricked the device, lost your pattern lock details or you are not able to verify your Google account after the hard reset, then you can bypass it quickly using this guide.
We can flash OnePlus 10 Pro stock firmware in download mode. But if the device is bricked or unable to boot into download mode or Odin mode then EDL 9008 port is must flash the device. In that type of situation, we can use test points to boot it into EDL 9008 mode manually. Similarly, sometime EDL boot is a must unlock OnePlus 10 Pro using the Qualcomm flash tool.
If you happen to own an Android device running a Qualcomm processor chances are that your device supports Emergency Download Mode aka EDL Mode.EDL mode is a Qualcomm enabled feature, that is useful to unbrick device, unlock bootloader or modify protected device parameters. However, not all Qualcomm-based devices support it.
There might be a situation when your device got bricked or in the boot loop state, but the bootloader has not been unlocked yet. Hence, this situation will force you to deliberately use the Test Point method. It would be impossible to unlock the boot loader since the device is bricked or is boot looped.
What Is OnePlus 10 Pro Test point or EDL Mode?
If you are a newbie user then probably EDL mode may be new word for you. But if you are involved in rooting and flashing firmware then absolutely not.
In short, EDL mode is also known as an emergency mode for mobile. Technically all the Samsung devices did not come with EDL mode option. If you want to install or update your own Samsung phone then you have many options to flash new stock ROM on the device using download Mode or using odin mode. Both methods have some limitations like Stock ROM can be used only to update the higher version and you can’t downgrade OnePlus version.
Just boot the device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode and flash fastboot rom /firmware using Mi flash tool. It will fix all existing errors or you can recovery your dead phone again.
OnePlus 10 Pro EDL Mode Test Point PINOUT
Find EDL MODE FOR OnePlus 10 Pro
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of dead OnePlus 10 Pro. [You may do Google to tear down OnePlus 10 Pro at home]
- Once you are able to remove the back cover, disconnect the battery connector first. Battery not required for EDL mode.
- Now make a jumper to visible the edl points of OnePlus 10 Pro as shown below.
- Now EDL mode or OnePlus 10 Pro edl test points are in front of you. And you can use them to install the firmware on OnePlus 10 Pro 5G without unlocking bootloader.
So guys this is all about OnePlus 10 Pro emergency downloading mode or edl mode. Now you can find the OnePlus 10 Pro EDL test points easily.
Other Ways to Enter EDL Mode on OnePlus 10 Pro
Follow the instruction below carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency Download Mode)
By Shorting Hardware Test Points
In that case, you’re left with only one option, which is to short the test points on your device’s mainboard.
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open the back cover of the phone
- Short the 2 test points on your device’s mainboard
- And then plug the USB into your PC
- Once your Qualcomm Android device has entered EDL mode, you can connect it to the PC and use tools like MSM Download tool to flash firmware files to unbrick or restore stock ROM.
Using Adb Mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
Note: It’s just to understand that EDL mode flashing is a universal method for all Samsung devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use the EDL boot command but problem is that nowadays edl command doesn’t work for all the latest smartphones. So the test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Nothing phone 1 into edl mode using test terminals.