Vivo Y15s Test Point, ByPass FRP, Pattern Lock and Flashing
Here we will share how you how to find out the Vivo Y15s Test Point, or get into the Download Mode (Emergency Download Mode) by using this test point you can perform multiple advanced level tasks by yourself. You can use this test point in any box-like tools such as the MRT key tool, Sigma Key, UFI, UMT, Medusa. All you need is to just short the gold point to the ground and then connect a USB cable.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
In this guide, we will show you how to boot the device into Download to flash stock ROM. If you are thinking to install software on bootloader-locked Huawei Y9s mobile then you need to boot the device into emergency download mode. After that, you can flash it.
How To Remove Vivo Y15s User Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Vivo Y15s or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Vivo Y15s Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode:
How To Find Vivo Y15s Test Point.
- Install “Vivo Y15s USB Drivers” on windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check below screenshot and find the Vivo Y15s Test points.
- Short bot points using any copper wire and attach USB cable at the same time.
- If the device is properly connected with pc, you will see “MTK USB Com” under the “device manager”.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Vivo Y15s mobile using tool.
Uses Of Vivo Y15s Test Point
- Install stock ROM on Vivo Y15s.
- Flash Vivo Y15s without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Vivo Y15s by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Huawei Logo.
What is Screen Lock for Vivo Y15s:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks.
If your device shows too many attempts to unlock the pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.