Xiaomi Poco F4 Test Point | Reboot to EDL Mode 9008
This guide is useful for those who have the Xiaomi Poco F4 smartphone. If you have encountered issues such as a bricked device, forgotten pattern lock, or unable to verify your Google account after a hard reset, it can help you bypass those issues quick.
How To Remove Xiaomi Poco F4 Pattern Lock and FRP:There are various methods and tools that can be used to remove the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and pattern lock from a Xiaomi Poco F4. Some of the tools that can be used include EFT Dongle, UMT Dongle, Octopus FRP Tool, and MRT Key Tool. Additionally, you can boot the device in emergency download mode by shorting the test point to the ground and connecting a USB cable. This can allow you to access the device and perform the necessary steps to remove the lock.
Xiaomi Poco F4 Test Point – Boot Poco F4 Into EDL Mode:How To Find Poco F4 Test Point.
- Install “Xiaomi Poco F4 Qualcomm USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Xiaomi Poco F4 Test points.
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F4 mobile using any tool.
Uses Of Xiaomi Poco F4 Test Point
- Reviving a bricked device through firmware flashing
- Overcoming FRP lockout after factory reset
- Unlocking the device after forgetting the pattern lock
- Installing custom firmware for improved performance and customization
- Debugging and testing hardware and software for issue resolution by technicians and developers.
Other Ways to Enter EDL Mode on Xiaomi Poco F4Follow the instruction below carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency Download Mode)
Using Adb Mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with a PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl