In this article, we’ll be discussing the test point/EDL point feature of the Oppo A57. This feature, also referred to as Emergency Download Mode, allows users to access the phone’s bootloader. If you’re unable to unlock your phone’s bootloader due to it being locked and unresponsive, you can utilize the Test Point feature.
A test point, also known as a “download point” or “MTK test point,” is a specific set of points on a MediaTek (MTK) device’s circuit board that allows communication between the device and a computer. These points are typically used by technicians and engineers to troubleshoot and reprogram the device’s firmware, but they can also be used to bypass lock screens or to root the device. It is important to note that accessing test points can be dangerous and may void the device’s warranty. It is also important to have knowledge of what you are doing before attempting to access test points.
How To Remove Oppo A57 Pattern Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Oppo A57 (CPH2407) or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Oppo A57 Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode:
How To FindOppo A57 Test Point.
- Install “Oppo A57 MTK USB Drivers” on a windows pc.
- Remove back panel of the device carefully. Make sure you are not going to damage any hardware component.
- Now check the below screenshot and find the Oppo A57 Test points.
Oppo A57 Test Point | Brom Mode | MTK Test Point
- Remove the battery and Short bot points using any copper wire and attach a USB cable at the same time.
- Now you are free to flash stock ROM on Oppo A57 mobile using any tool.
Uses of Oppo A57 Test Point
- Installing stock ROM on Oppo A57.
- Flashing Oppo A57 without unlocking the bootloader (bootloader unlocking permission not required)
- Recovering a dead Oppo A57 by flashing firmware
Installing stock ROM easily if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or is stuck on the Samsung logo.
What is Screen Lock for Oppo A57:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why do we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, Pin locks. or If your device shows too many attempts to unlock pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.