Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B UFS ISP Pinout | Test Point
Are you trying to flash or remove FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy M42 mobile but getting a working solution? If yes that means you need to use Samsung Galaxy M42 5G M426B UFS ISP Pinout Because of this, your tools are showing errors during the stock firmware flashing, Remove Locks and FRP.
By using this pinout you can do UFS chip Programming Flashing remove Samsung Galaxy M42 user lock FRP reset, write UFS dump, MDM lock remove. here you will get the direct connection of Samsung Galaxy M42 M236B UFS ISP Pinout and its Ways,
You can easily get the UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip UFS bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy M42 Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only box in the market that supports the UFS chip. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B UFS ISP Pinout Image
- First, remove the rear case from your phone. Then, disconnect the motherboard from the battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws securing the motherboard, remove it carefully, and store it in a safe place.
- Locate the six eMMC pins on the motherboard, which are TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn. You may need to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Retrieve the UFI box and remove the adapter from it. The adapter should have the same pins mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the four pins (TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn) with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Leave the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them.
- Insert the adapter into the UFI box and connect the box to your computer.
- Reconnect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, place the USB cable on the phone and connect it to your computer.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “UFS” tab
- Then Click on “Identify UFS Chip.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M42 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Preset Select Persistent
- Now Click on Erase LUN0 Data
What Is Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B UFS Chip?
Samsung Galaxy M42 SM-M426B Universal Flash Storage (UFS) is an advanced, high performance interface designed for computing and mobile systems such as smartphones and tablets where power consumption needs to be minimal.
The major differences between eUFS/UFS Card over the older signaling architecture based eMMC/SD cards are its high speeds and low power serial interface with high reliability.
In light of the UFS’s high performance and reliability, Samsung has seen adoption in the mobile market. Samsung will continue to satisfy the growing storage needs of the industry by offering a variety of advanced UFS lineups, while more thoroughly addressing the ever-increasing demand for leading-edge memory solutions in other market segments, too.