Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F ISP PinOUT, Test Point to Remove Pattern Lock, FRP, And Flashing, Dead Boot Repair
Samsung Galaxy A22 4G budget-friendly smartphones were launched in the European market this year which brings a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, MediaTek Helio G80 processor coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. In this tutorial, we will guide we show you the tested image of Samsung Galaxy A22 ISP Pinout.
Remove Pattern Lock, Screen Lock, Finger Lock in Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F with UFI Box you can easily solve with this method if you are a fresher technician or experienced technician in android software related if the error occurs of USB not recognized then your USB is not working. if a battery is not charged, your USB socket will not properly work and you will fail in this method. if any issues please write your questions in the comment box I will try my best to help you.
You can easily get the Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy A22 by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip eMMC or eMCP bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to an eMMC or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
Samsung Galaxy A22 A225F repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
How to Use UFS Pinout using Easy JTag
- Download the Easy Jtag
- Find the PinOUT/Test Point on your device (refer image above to find the test point)
- follow the software guideline. You can even use the Z3X Samsung Tool Pro