Vivo Y15 New Security Test Point, Remove FRP, User Lock and Flashing
Vivo Y15 Test Point ISP EMMC PinOUT to Remove Pattern Lock, FRP, And Flashing, [No BROM Mode Fix]
If you want to see where is the Vivo Y15 (1901) test point is located, follow the steps below. Then use them to enter the emergency download mode for performing various functions such as flashing the firmware, installing custom ROMS/Kernels, etc.you can use this test point in any box-like MRT, UFI, UMT, Medusa just shot gold point to the ground, and connect USB cable Despite it is an advanced method, some users still prefer to use this technique to bypass the need for the officially unlocked bootloader.
Vivo Y15 is MediaTek Based phone and can easily be formatted by Tools until Vivo released a New security patch to disable BROM mode from their MediaTek phones. If You have forgotten the password You can not recover it without erasing Userdata using BROM mode.
Each and every phone comes with different developer options like Recovery mode, Fastboot mode/bootloader mode, and EDL mode. All these modes use to perform different testing processes. Some of them only can be used for advanced android users or developers or mobile repairing and some of them can be used by normal users.
How To Remove Vivo Y15 User Lock and FRP:
You can use EFT dongle, UMT dongle, octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool for remove FRP and pattern lock from Vivo Y15 or you can try other tools use the above test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode remove Battery short test point to the ground and insert USB cable.
Vivo Y15 Test Point – Boot Into Download Mode:
How To Find Vivo Y15 Test Point.
- First of all, install CM2MT2 latest version and Mediatek drivers with LibUSB Filter(installed with CM2 Setup)
- Power Off and Disassemble the phone and remove the shield and clean the test point
- Open CM2MT2 and Do not select any model or DA just Open the “Service” tab and select “SMART RESET” and
- Click on Reset Settings / Format FS
- Connect Test Point with GND and then insert USB Cable.
- This Test Point will Take Vivo Y15 to BROM mode and CM2 or UMT can Format this to remove Pattern/Pin or Password.
Uses Of Vivo Y15 Test Point
- Install stock ROM on Vivo Y15.
- Flash Vivo Y15 without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Oppo Vivo Y15 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on Huawei Logo.
What is Screen Lock for Vivo Y15:
Screen Lock is a privacy lock for android, many ways to enable screen locks on your device if screen lock enabled then the user need to enter the right password, Pattern, Pin lock to access devices again, screen lock means you can lock your device by pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, nowadays face locks and fingerprint lock also include in the screen locks menu,
Why we need to Remove Screen Lock
If you forget the screen locks from your device and went to remove the pattern lock from your device then I am here to share with you the right method to Remove Pattern lock, Password lock, and Pin locks.
If your device shows too many attempts to unlock the pattern if you want to unlock then follow the below process very carefully.