Download Infinity CM2SP3 v2.21 Setup [Latest Version]
The Infinity CM2SP3 tool provides access to all Android and feature phones powered by SPD (Spreadtrum-UniSOC). With this tool, you can read device information, flash firmware, and unlock FRP. Additionally, it can perform other functions such as repairing IMEI, reading and writing QCN, hard resetting, and enabling diagnostics.
The Infinity CM2SP3 SPD module Setup is a premium program that can unlock any SPD-based Android or Feature phone quickly and cost-effectively. However, before using it on a computer, you must purchase a hardware dongle. This dongle is required to activate the program.
Infinity CM2SP3 Features
Infinity CM2 SPD3 Module comes with a setup file, so you must install it on your PC before using it.
It comes with one of the most user-friendly interfaces for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
A one-click FRP removal operation is available; all you have to do is click the Remove FRP button and connect your device to the PC.
The Infinity CM2SP3 SPD Module Tool allows users to flash or install stock firmware on SPD-based Android devices.
Download Infinity CM2SP3 Tool v2.21 Setup – Latest Version
Get the latest setup version of Infinity CM2SP3 Tool v2.20r1 by clicking the link below. The tool is exclusively available for Windows 8, 10, and 11 (32 & 64-bit) operating systems.
File Name: Infinity_CM2SP3v2.21.rar
File Size: 20MB
Credit: Infinity Team
What’s New InInfinity CM2SP3 Tool v2.20r1 Update
Completely rebuilt the CM2SP3 tool and released it with unique servicing methods and functions. For now, 400+ devices and a number of SoC in the list, unique hardware fault detection methods, and special Fire
– Devices list updated with more devices
– Boot process revises, loaders incompatibility detection improved
– Autosave [~user] profile for selected external PAC loaders
– Protocol selection hints updated
– Baudrate (connection speed) selection for [FDL] mode
– Store partitions layout to backup
– Firmware read option
– Display estimated time to end of firmware read process
– Disk free space verification on read
– Minimize allocated storage space on read and truncate files to actual data size
– Firmware write option by layout.txt and gpt.raw layouts
– Firmware files selection for write with On/Off option for each file
– Separate button for EXTCSD read
– Protocol selection hints and suggestions as per selected device hardware
– Selected SoC name included in operation header text
– Firmware version detection method revised
– Boot pack version check revised
– Boot pack files updated
– Free disk space verification method changed
– gui fixes
– Many internal improvements and fixes
NOTE: Complete Device Database compilation is in progress but it takes time. In case of connection issue with built-in loaders try with PAC file.
How to Use InInfinity CM2SP3 Tool?
- Download the latest version of the Infinity CM2SP3 v2.20r1 SPD Module to your computer.
- Open the Setup.zip file after extracting it
- Next, connect the InInfinity CM2 dongle
- As an administrator, run the Infinity_CM2SP3.exe file
- This tool will be opened
- With the tool, you can now perform the following functions